- Doubles win pulls World to within a point of favourites Europe
- The future is Carlos … ‘plus Sinner and Zverev’
- Djokovic doubles up to send Europe to 8-4 lead
- Berrettini follows Federer advice to Laver victory
- Nadal reveals he’s re-injured his abdominal muscle
- I came close to quitting in Paris: Nadal
- Star power wanes as Nadal joins Federer in Laver withdrawal
- Raducanu haunted by more fitness demons
Roger Federer could easily make Australia one of his first stops once he begins travelling for pleasure in weeks or months as a former tennis
Roger Federer bowed out of tennis as the Swiss ended his iconic career with 4-6, 7-6(2), 11-9 loss in doubles alongside longtime rival Rafael Nadal at
Casper Ruud upheld a Laver Cup tradition on Friday as the two-time Grand Slam finalist earned the opening point for Team Europe in London. The world No.
The British teenager whose 2021 US Open title from a qualifying start set a record in tennis has since faced reality, with a first round
A climate change activist was removed from the court during the Laver Cup earlier today after setting his arm on fire in a protest over the use
Ivan Ljubicic remained bittersweet about the Friday retirement match of Roger Federer, with the Croat who has guided the Swiss as a co-coach for a good
Pete Sampras has paid tribute to his tennis heir Roger Federer as the Swiss plays his final career match on Friday at the Laver Cup.
Novak Djokovic could make his first competitive appearance since winning Wimbledon over NIck Kyrgios when he competes in the Laver Cup in London. But the former No. 1 has zero